§ 1 Information about the gathering of personal data
(1) We provide you with information about the gathering of personal data during the use of our website in the following. Personal data are all data that can be attributed to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address, and user behaviour.
(2) The data controller according to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Phone: +49 (0) 69 1532 959 0
(3) If you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you share with us (your email address, and your name and phone number if applicable) will be stored by us so that we can respond to your questions. We will delete the data arising in this context once their storage is no longer required, or we will restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations apply.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for particular features of our offer or if we would like to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. In this information, we also state the set criteria for the storage period there.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us regarding the personal data relating to you:
– Right to receive confirmation
– Right of correction or erasure
– Right to restrict the processing
– Right to object to the processing
– Right of data portability
(2) You furthermore have the right to lodge complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(3) Our Data Protection Officer is available to you if you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data at
Phone: +49 (0) 69 1532 959 0
On request, you will be informed in writing in accordance with the applicable law as to whether and which personal data we have stored of you.
§ 3 Gathering of personal data during the visit to our website
(1) If you use the website for information only, meaning without registering or otherwise transferring data to us, we gather only the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website, we gather the following data, which is required by us for technical reasons, in order to display our website to you and assure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sent. 1, lit. f) GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the retrieval
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the retrieval (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respectively transferred data volume
– Referrer website
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
(2) Besides the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive as attributed to the browser you use, and through which the people setting the cookie (in this case, we) receive certain information. Cookies cannot execute any programs or infect your computer with viruses. They serve to make the online offer overall more user-friendly and more effective.
- a) This website uses the following kinds of cookies the scope and function of which is described in the following:
– Temporary cookies (see under b))
– Permanent cookies (see under c))
- b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. In particular, this includes the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID by means of which various requests of your browser can be attributed to the joint session. Your computer can thereby be recognised again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted automatically when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a prescribed period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time by means of the security settings of your browser.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, e.g. refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We inform you that, if you do so, you might not be able to use all features of this website.
§ 4 Additional features and offers of our website
(1) Besides the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. For this purpose, you usually have to enter additional personal data, which we will use for the performance of the respective service, and which are subject to the aforementioned principles of data processing.
(2) We contract service providers for the processing of your data in some cases. These service providers have been carefully selected and contracted by us, they are bound by our instructions, and they are reviewed on a regular basis.
(3) Furthermore, we may transfer your personal data to third parties if we, jointly with partners, offer participating in special offers, raffles, conclusion of contracts or similar services. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) We also inform you of the resulting consequences if our service providers or partners maintain their registered offices in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have granted your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data for the time after you have declared it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the consideration of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case when the processing is not required for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is explained by us in the following description of the features. If you exercise such an objection, we ask for a statement of the reasons as to why your personal data should not be processed by us. In the case of a justified objection, we will check the facts and either stop or adjust the data processing, or explain our reasons necessarily in need of protection and on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us about your objection to advertising at the following contact address:
Phone: +49 (0) 69 1532 959 0
§ 6 Use of web analytics
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your website use. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. If the IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address, however, will be truncated beforehand inside of the Member States of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Treaty on the European Economic Zone. The complete IP address will only be transmitted in exceptional cases to a server of Google in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to analyse your use of the website, compile reports about website activities, and perform additional services for the website operator, which relate to the website utilisation and internet use.
(2) The IP address your browser transmits in the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data of Google.
(3) You can prevent the storing of the cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that you might not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent in that case. In addition, you may prevent the gathering of the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) and from being transmitted to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp().” By using this extension, the IP addresses are processed further only after they are truncated, whereby it is certain that they cannot be traced back to the person behind. If the data collected of you can be traced back to you personally, this will consequently be prevented directly and the personal data be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. By means of statistics gathered, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as the user. For the purpose of the exceptions where personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has agreed to its subordination to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) sent. 1, lit. f) GDPR.2
Use of Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
(1) This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
As part of Google AdWords, we use the so-called conversion tracking. If you click on an ad placed by Google, a cookie will be set for conversion tracking. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the web browser on the user’s computer. These cookies will expire after 30 days and they are not used to identify the user personally. If the user visits certain pages of this website and if the cookie has not expired yet, Google and we can detect that the user has clicked on the ad and been redirected to our page.
(2) Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. The cookies cannot be traced via the websites of AdWords customers. The information gathered by means of the conversion cookies is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers, which have decided to use conversion tracking. The customers find out the total number of users, who have clicked on their ad and been redirected to a page that has a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not obtain any information by which the user can be personally identified. If you do not want to be part of the tracking, you can object to this use by simply deactivating the cookie for Google conversion tracking in your web browser under user settings. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics anymore.
(3) “Conversion cookies” are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise its internet offer as well as its advertising.
You can find more information on Google AdWords and Google Conversion Measurement in Google’s Privacy Policies: https://www.google.de/policies/privacy/.
You can adjust your browser settings so that you will be notified when cookies are saved and you can permit cookies in individual cases, reject the acceptance of cookies in specific cases or in general, or you can activate the setting that cookies will be deleted automatically each time you close the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website might be limited.
§ 7 Social media
Share contents via plug-ins (Facebook, Google+1, Twitter, etc.)
The contents on our webpages can be shared in compliance with data protection in social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. This website uses the eRecht24 Safe Sharing Tool for this purpose. This tool only establishes the direct contact between the networks and the user when the user has actively clicked on one of these buttons.
User data will not be transmitted automatically by this tool to the operators of these platforms. If the user is logged in at one of the social networks, an information window will appear when the social button of Facebook, Google+1, Twitter & Co. is clicked, in which the user can confirm the text before sending it.
Our users can share the contents of this website in social networks in compliance with data protection without the network operators creating full browsing profiles.